Tuesday, April 26, 2016

The one where you find out there something not quite right with your new neighbour

Oh yeah so it happens that on a very nice Sunday afternoon my 12 year old daughter is in her room and decides that her pretty, sparkly, dangly thing hanging on her window is shining just right for an awesome picture.  It also just happens that she opens her curtains to take the picture and all hell breaks loose next door at the neighbours house.

So my son calls to me and tells me the neighbour is calling dad's name and telling him to get out there right now from the side of our house and his.  What??? I step out on the deck and "wham" the neighbour starts yelling at me about someone invading his privacy, taking pictures of him from inside our house.  He's going to call the cops yada yada yada I should have told him to go ahead. 

So once I get all this figured out and yell at him that he's basically calling out a 12 year old girl ahem here's where my brain fart happens.  "Settle down for petes sake she's a 12 year old they take pictures, she's 12, 12, 12"  yeah I know something should have went ding ding ding in my head but it didn't.  I think it did for his son in law as he pulled him away and said I think this is over. 

So I went inside and started thinking about all the things he said and the lightbulb goes off ....oh my god he's staring into my 12 years old bedroom what the hell, the friggin old perv had a lot of nerve let me tell you.  Oh My God, Oh My God fbomb b***** yeah the foul language was rolling.  So what did I do?  Well I can't just go around accusing someone of being a perv without evidence. What I can do is I can put a solar plating on her windows, yup I did now all he can see during the day if she opens her curtains is his own lovely (ugh) visage staring back at him from her mirrored window.  However she can still see outside albeit it's a little less sunny but it keeps her safe from his prying eyes.

Karma will come around it always does one day it will come and bite him in the ass and I hope it hurts.....

No comments:

Post a Comment